I was asked by my boss to make a new quilt top for one of her patterns. I had not made this pattern before it was fun to do. The name of the pattern is called A Crooked Mile. She is going to put it up in her booth at the shows she goes to.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Projects lately
I was asked by my boss to make a new quilt top for one of her patterns. I had not made this pattern before it was fun to do. The name of the pattern is called A Crooked Mile. She is going to put it up in her booth at the shows she goes to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
How neat!! That california king one is HUGE! You are very talented.
Beautiful! I didn't know you quilted. That California King is quite a challenge. Like Nicole said, HUGE! Wow. Thanks for sharing.
-Marianne
They are beautiful!!
Post a Comment